Hi there and welcome to WNDA3100 64 Bit. Here, you can learn how to get Netgears WNDA3100 V1 and V2 Rangemax Dual Band Wireless-N Adapter working on 64 Bit computers! Netgear has no intentions of ever releasing new drivers to support 64 Bit computers for many of its wireless card series. They say, and I quote, it's "too expensive"! That is a low excuse, considering they have lost many costumers over this issue. Below, you can find the instructions to get WNDA3100 working on your 64 Bit computer, but in no way is the WNDA3100 64 Bit team responsible for anything that goes wrong to your computer or components related to your computer! This has been tested and 100% working on Windows 7 64 Bit only, but should work on other 64 Bit systems (Minor Tweaking to the instructions may apply for other operating systems). Also, if you have any questions or comments, please post in our forum, the link is above! If you would like pictures for proof, please click the "Photos" tab above! If you would like to donate to the WNDA3100 64 Bit team, please click the donate link above or below! Thank you and enjoy the WNDA3100 wireless card series working on your 64 Bit computer!
If anyone needs any help regarding other drivers that Netgear has put out, let us know in our forum section and we will try and get a good working driver for you!
1. Make sure WNDA3100 is plugged in to your computer
2. Go into Device Manager
3. Download these files and unzip them:
The files are under the WNDA3100 folder!
4. Right Click wlan 2.0 usb device in Device Mager
5. Then click update driver
6. Then click browse my computer for driver software
7. Then click let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
8. Choose "network adapters" for the type of device
9. Then on the next screen, click have disk
10. Then click browse!
11. Go to the files you downloaded
12. Install this .inf file from the folder that you downloaded earlier:
13. Click ok, then ok again
14. Then let the device driver install, then search for networks!
You should now be able to use your wireless network card on Windows 7 64bit. Please donate through paypal using the donate button below. Thank you so much!